Tonsil stones are the dreadful stones build up on the tonsil crevices called tonsil crypts. These stones are formed due to fact that elements like food left over, mucus, dead cells and bacteria get accumulated on tonsil crypts. These stones are hard, painful, infectious and communicable. These stones can lead to problems like high fever, ear pain, sore throat, excessive cough etc. They are really irritating that one wants to find the answer to the question ‘how to get rid of tonsil stones?’
How to get rid of tonsil stones by prevention: One must try to prevent tonsil stones from being developed. There can be many preventive methods like:
- Healthy oral hygiene
- Increasing water intake
- Yoga like Anulom- Vilom
- Flossing once a day
- Avoid intake of acidic food.
- Increase magnesium intake
- Minimise intake of medicines
- Avoid drinks with huge amount of sugar
- Say no to smoking and drinking
- Minimise consumption of dairy product
- Gargle with an antibacterial mouthwash
- Use a tongue scraper to clean the bacteria over the tongue
We all know prevention is better than cure so people must find the ways to prevent the tonsils from being developed.
How to get rid of tonsils using medicines, food, and nature: There are dozens of methods to get rid of tonsil stones. Some of them are stated below:
- Food like garlic, orange juice, vinegar, baking soda etc.
- Sinus ringing
- Grapefruit seeds extract
- Oral probiotics, Antibiotics, syringes etc.
- Books like Fast Tonsil Stone cures and Best Tonsils stones
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Supplements like vitamin C, Sulfur, mullen leaf, myrrh, golden sea root and Echinacea
- Oxygenation Tablets
- Electric toothbrush, water pik and cotton swab
All these methods help in curing the infectious tonsil stones and provide a complete treatment to them. In the case of danger and high infections surgeries are also followed by the treatment.
‘How to get rid of tonsil stones?’ is an easy question to answer if one follows a healthy and hygienic lifestyle.